You can determine the amount of SQL Server disk space by executing the following steps:
1. Connect to your database with MS SQL Query Analyzer
2. In the Query window, type: sp_spaceused
3. Click the green arrow to Execute the Query (F5)
1. The "database_size" indicates amount of disk space used.
2. The "unallocated space" indicates the amount left in the next increment of database growth size. For example, if the database size is 10.5 MB, and unallocated space is 0.5 MB, the database is set to grow in increments of 1 MB.