1. Select database in SQL Management Studio.
2. Select “Population Schedule” page
3. Click “new”.
4. Create a reoccurring weekly schedule, avoid Sunday as additional processing already takes place on that day.
5. Save changes by clicking “okay”
6. Populate FT Index for the first time (manually) by right clicking on FT Catalog and choose “start full population”
Note: Full Text Indexing Catalog Population frequency and method chosen MUST NOT result in significant increases in CPU load or excessive memory usage on the shared SQL server; if this occurs, Alentus may disable FT indexing for the database in question.